Thursday, February 14, 2008

About My Family

The Harpers/Browns with some of our favorite people: UGA Head Coach
Mark Richt (back row, middle) and FCA Representative and former UGA
All-American Dicky Clark (back row, left)

This is my first attempt at creating a blog. I hope what you read is somewhat worth your time!

My name is James Harper. I live in Palmetto, Georgia and I am the President and CEO of Georgia Baptist Children's Homes and Family Ministries, Inc. I will write more about the Homes later.

I am married to Lynette Adams Harper, who is originally from Cleveland, Georgia. Lynette is the Lead Guidance Counselor at Northgate High School in Coweta County. Lynette and I have two daughters. Allyson is our older daughter and is also a teacher at Northgate High School. Our younger daughter is Andrea and she is married to our only son-in-law, Jason Brown. Andrea is a first grade teacher at Central Elementary School in Carrollton, Georgia. Jason is employed with Lowe's in Newnan, Georgia. Andrea and Jason are expecting our first grandchild in April. We are all very excited...he is going to be named Jacob William Brown (Jake). Jake will be one spoiled young 'un!

No comments: