Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wuzdead.com

On my trip to Florida last week an interesting thing happened. Driving down I 75 I noticed a van approaching from behind. I could see that the van had one of those light bars on the top, like you see on official vehicles like police, fire department, etc. Since I had already received one speeding ticket that day, I slowed down. The van came by on my left side, and I read "wuzdead.com" on the side. Being such a spiritual person, I assumed that it was an evangelistic van (wuz dead=born again!). When it passed me I read on the back of the van "Call us for all your zombie clean up needs." Evidently that is a serious problem in Florida. They must have an influx of zombies requiring significant cleaning!

There may be a sermon in that somewhere!

No comments: